Friday, February 25, 2011

Win A Swarovski Sample Box


It's time for our last contest during our 15th birthday month.  The other day a customer asked me what the "ee" in eebeads.com stood for and I thought it would make a great contest question!  Here's how to enter:

Tell me what the "ee" in eebeads.com stands for by sending your answer to me in an email to blog@eebeads.com   Please include your full name and mailing address in your email.  From all the correct answers I receive, I'll pick three random names to win one of three Swarovski sample boxes.  One guess per email address please and you can guess through Monday, February 28th and I'll pick the winner at noon Eastern.  Good luck and happy weekend!

And the winners are:
The correct answer to what the ee in eebeads.com stands for was Eclectic Etc.  We shortened it to eebeads after a while because we noticed people had a really hard time spelling eclectic.  Congratulations to our winners, they are:
Paige Mixim of Readfield, Maine
Cynthia Dobbertean, Hammondsport, New York
Debbie Gilligam, Troy New York

Thank you to everyone who sent in a guess!






No comments:

Post a Comment