Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Picture of Us...Finally!

I admit it, I really don't like having my picture taken but the picture of Allen and me on our About Us page was entirely too old. A few weeks ago Allen found a park littered with fallen leaves and it seemed like the perfect spot to take our picture. After about 10 shots we got this one that we're pretty happy with! Our friend Jon of Enhanced Negatives did a little tweaking and created the border and it's all set now. What do you think? Leave a comment below or send me an email.

Happy New Year!
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Well hello! I am so happy to have found you. I only just began beading by accident in February and am totally addicted. I found your site through Bead Style Magazine. I am excited about the designs you profide. I am most excited about your pricing. You will be hearing from me soon! Tracy Gromley dba JewelryBlessings!! P.S. I am also computer illiterate and cannot figure out this URL. Sorry. But I am JewelryBlessings@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked a perfect setting for your picture. I love the fall. (How about having your picture taken today? You could pose in the snow. I'm sure you have as much as, or more than I do. Maybe you could be snow angels. LOL!!) Anyway, nice seeing you both. ~~~Lynn

    ReplyDelete