Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Gemstones, Embellishment Ribbon and a New Earring Idea

This week I've got six new Gemstone Beads for you. There are two shapes each of African Amazonite and Purple Crazy Agate. I know you're going to love the two new shapes of Stained Glass Mosaic Stone also. These beads are a mix of goldstone with bright colors in between like a stained glass window. Come see these and all our stones perfect for making into holiday gifts.

I love this new card of Embellishment Ribbon Yarns. There are six colors on each card and four yards of each ribbon for a total of 24 yards. Use this ribbon as is or wind it around a Kumihimo Disk for a really gorgeous braid. This silky ribbon comes in both solid colors and two tone colors.

The idea for the week is a pair of Golden Movement Filigree Earrings.
We're seeing these filigree earrings everywhere these days so I thought I would try my hand at making a pair. I used four antique gold filigree charms for each earring and linked them together with jump rings. You're going to love how they move when you wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment