So I've got a bit of a challenge for you (another bead challenge is coming REALLY soon, I promise): Take a look at eebeads.com and surf around a bit and then tell me what you want eebeads.com to be like for you! I really mean this...if you were remaking the eebeads.com website, what would you want it to look like?
Here are some things we're debating on that you might be able to solve arguments for:
- Should we keep the tab navigation on top or switch to a left side navigation bar?
- If we go with left side navigation, should all categories be outlined or should you have to click to get to the subcategories as with the tabs?
- Are the colors on the tabs at the top too bright?
- Is the background distracting?
- (This one gets wordy...sorry) Most sites have an one item per line for sale with an image to the left and text and the option to buy to the right, we have a table and put a lot more items per line...is this too much or do you like seeing more at once?
- Is the home page cluttered or do you like all the information you find there?
- Is there anything on the site you find confusing or completely baffles you?
- Anything else you'd change?
I really appreciate you looking over our site and giving us feedback. We're working to make this site the best it can be and the easiest for you to find what you're looking for. Send any and all comments (nothing wrong with a negative comment!) to me at email@example.com or leave me a comment below. And thank you in advance!